Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wood You Be My Valentine?

Good evening!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful week! We are back under a winter weather advisory so it's cold and snowy here. Is it sad that I am just hoping for a day where it's above 20 degrees? The good thing about cold weather means more time in my craft room.  Today I have another Valentine for you all!

This sweet little girl is made using create a critter and the font is from Disney's Pooh font. I used a peachy keen stamp on the face and the little hearts are from a punch I got the from the dollar store ages ago. I made my card front a lot bigger than I normally do so I decided to turn it into an easel card. I haven't decided what I want to put inside but I am quite pleased with how it came out. 
Have a great hump day and happy crafting!

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my posts! I truly appreciate it!