Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mother's Day Project




I wanted to make something special for my mother in law this year. I thought a mini album was the way to go! This was my first attempt at using chipboard in my Cricut. It was a quite an experience but once I figured out multi-cut and my deep cut housing settings I was good to go!

What I Used:
Cricut Craft Room (without it this whole project would not have worked at all!)
CCR Basics
A Child's Year
Nate's ABC's
Sophie
Lot's of flowers
Ribbon
Buttons
Twine
Cricut Markers

 I welded the scalloped square with the letters in CCR. I put a tiny little circle in the upper left handed corner that I used to tie everything together with ribbon.


I used Nate's ABC's and A Child's Year silhouettes for embellishment with a pop of color from the flowers




I used buttons and twine for the centers of my followers on all the pages.



I used Sophie and my Cricut markers for the front. I found the quote on Google! I placed pictures of my husband and his mom on the first few pages. At the end I put a picture of all of us at our wedding. She really did enjoy it!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my posts! I truly appreciate it!