Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A Simple Best Wishes Card

Our attorney at our office is leaving so my co-workers and I decided to throw a surprise party for her. I thought I would whip together a card for her wishing her the best of luck at her new job. I think it turned out quite nice. I used the best wishes from the 3 Birds on Parade cartridge and the card base I cut from the Sophie Cartridge I won on the Cricut Craft Room Challenge last month. I really LOVE this cartridge. I cannot thank the ladies over there enough for offering it as a prize :)

Now to the photos!!

The first time I made the "Best Wishes" part it was a little big so I used it to decorate the corners.

I left the inside black so everyone could sign and leave their own message. I sponge painted the front of the paper and where the cut outs were so when you opened it you would have tiny flowers. I embellished them with bling in the middle.

Up close photo :)
Thanks for looking and have a great Leap Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my posts! I truly appreciate it!